Home School Agreement
Safe, happy, always learning,
For everyone to see.
All valued and committed,
The best that we can be!
At Broadheath Primary school we believe that successful partnership between the school, the parents and the children helps each pupil to take full advantage of all that the school has to offer and have collectively developed this Home School agreement to:
- Develop common expectations and goals
- Give mutual support and share responsibilities
- Build and maintain trust and honesty
- Improve the exchange of information
- Value everyone’s contribution
- Ensure that our children are able to take an active part in and share responsibility for their education
The School will
- Value everyone’s contribution.
- Ensure that our children are able to take an active part in and share responsibility for their learning.
- Encourage your child to do their best at all times.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Maintain a code of excellent behaviour and discipline to ensure a safe and caring environment.
- Regularly communicate with your family on all aspects of welfare and education.
- Set homework in line with the school’s Homework Policy.
- Offer opportunities to expand your child’s experience beyond the curriculum.